Measures and actions we take to ensure your safety via COVID-19 era
(Aiolis Studio's Compliance with Health Protocols)
We take our guest’s health seriously and for that reason we want to inform you that we comply and apply the Health Protocols issued from the Greek Health Ministry.
Our Hotel is Health First certified and follows the Ministry of Health’s guidelines on cleaning and sanitation according to national legislation.
This may mean changes in our services, and actions taken, some of these are written below:
- Reception will remain closed, and the BBQ area as well.
- Check in will be held outdoors. Check in at 3pm and check out at 11am.
- We supply all of our staff members, Covid-19 protective equipment.
- All common touch points in our facility, such as door handles, stair handles, common areas, etc, are sanitized frequently within the day.
- All rooms are cleaned and then sanitized carefully with disinfection products, steam cleaner and UVC light.
- Air Conditioners are sanitized with steamer and sterilization products.
- We use disinfection products according to the instructions of Greek National Public Health Organization
- Antiseptic devices have been placed in all of our common areas, including the hallways outside the rooms.
- You might notice few changes in our rooms, since some decoration items are missing (decoration pillows, candles, etc) in order to minimize the risk of contamination.
- Linen changes and cleaning to the room is reduced to the minimum (once per week), except emergency situations, following and complying to the instructions of Greek National Public Health Organization.
- During cleaning and sterilization time, guests are not allowed to be inside the studio.
- Guests not residing in the Hotel are strictly prohibited from entering the Hotel, even if they are friends or relatives.
Guidance for guests of Aiolis Studios in order to prevent the spread of the corona virus disease
(COVID-19) virus (SARS-CoV-2)
- Upon your arrival, only one guest will proceed for the check in, which is going to take place outdoors.
- During check in: please carry with you ID cards or Passports of all the guests that will be staying with you in the apartment. Payments will be made upon your arrival.
- Hand hygiene, use of antiseptics and avoid contact of hands with the face are strongly recommended.
- Keep social distances (1,5m from each other).
- Access to the accommodation for non-residents is strictly prohibited
- Observance of respiratory hygiene measures.
- Use personal protective equipment (protective mask, gloves, etc) if you or any family member feel sick. If you don’t have any, ask us and we will provide them to you.
- Use of Air Conditioning is not recommended. On extreme high temperatures, you may use it at your own risk but always ensure regular airing with windows (keep a door or a window open).
- Secure ventilation of spaces with outdoor air (use more window airing).
- Flush toilets with closed lid. This seeks to reduce airway transmission from the toilet.
You can check the full list of Health Protocols for Tourism Businesses here: http://www.mintour.gov.gr/PressRoom/News/health-protocols-for-tourism-businesses-01